Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Sizable contingent' of officers if Eagles win
which would end a 57-season championship drought dating back to 1960. If the Eagles win it all,The Philadelphia Eagles are just one win away from their first Super Bowl title, the Philadelphia Police Department are taking no chances.

Eagles fans will be celebrating in the streets until the brink of dawn, which call call upon the heavy artillery to contain the ruckus. Philly Police Commissioner Richard Ross announced their plans to keep the fans at bay. 

but we are also the business of allowing people to celebrate as long as it’s done peacefully,Womens Sean Davis Jersey," Ross told CBS Philly. "There will be a very,"We will be ready. We will be out there with a sizable contingent of officers that will be seen by most and we will make every effort to know that we are about business, very large number of police officers. It will be much larger than the championship game. We will be prepared for just about anything that will occur."

"I can’t tell you that there won’t still be attempts," Ross said. "But I would suspect that some of them will be far more difficult than they were with the Crisco attempt."

and has several close friends on the team,Eagles running back LeGarrette Blount won two championships with the New England Patriots, whom he kept in contact with in group chats throughout the season.

Blount had stints with New England in the 2013 season, and again from the final month of the 2014 regular season through the 2016 season. He signed with the Eagles last spring as a free agent.

Blount refused to talk about his time in New England, saying repeatedly,Throughout this season, "I don't play for them anymore."

but rather a meeting space for a Minneapolis ad agency, one Minnesota storefront was decorated with a sign welcoming Eagles fans to "Stop in and have a free beer thrown at you!" The window was actually not a bar, Kruskopf & Co,Womens Cameron Sutton Jersey,A week after rowdy Philly fans fought with police horses and threw garbage at Vikings fans and the Minnesota team bus at the NFC Championship game at Lincoln Financial Field, but the point was well taken.

the online hospitality marketplace in which residents rent out homes and apartments like hotel rooms. According to reports,Vikings fans are also taking their frustrations out on Eagles fans via Airbnb,Womens James Conner Jersey, some Airbnb renters have been asked not to rent their pads to Eagles fans in town for the big game because of "concerns from the post game violence and vandalism" that took place after the NFC title game.

there were six arrests, three for selling counterfeit tickets. The city also spread Crisco on street lights to prevent wild fans from climbing them,Authentic Sean Davis Jersey,While there were no reports of property damage in Philadelphia after the Eagles advanced to their third Super Bowl, which only furthered the stereotype of unruly Philly fans.

consumers are being warned about the price gouging that renters typically engage in around big events like the Super Bowl. a three-night stay in Minneapolis usually costs about $300, but the same three-night stay could cost more than $15,Authentic Artie Burns Jersey,Authentic Bud Dupree Jersey,While some vengeful Vikings Airbnb renters may be refusing to let Eagles fans stay at their properties,000 with the Super Bowl in town.

or the annual extravaganza otherwise known as media night,The spectacle of Super Bowl Opening Night, was all so new to the Eagles.

when the public address announcer asked the fans in attendance at the Xcel Energy Center,Womens Javon Hargrave Jersey, home of the NHL's Minnesota Wild,And they got a taste of it right away, how many of them are Eagles' fans.

followed by the Vikings fans chanting,Womens Artie Burns Jersey, "Skol." Some Eagles fans tried chanting "Foles" for quarterback Nick Foles to drown it out,Loud boos ensued, but it didn't work.

the home fans still aren't over the 38-7 drubbing the Eagles laid on their team in the NFC Championship game Jan. 21,Obviously, thus preventing the Vikings from becoming the first team to play a Super Bowl in its home stadium.

the night was an exercise in the absurd, and there was no shortage of that,But really, including a guy in a shark costume interviewing Eagles linebacker Nigel Bradham.

The shark first asked Bradham about what it's going to be like when the Patriots win their sixth Super Bowl. To which Bradham replied: "Not against us!" The shark then challenged Bradham to a game of cards.

though. He had to. That’s what he was," Bradham said. "He cheated, Authentic Joshua Dobbs Jersey,a card shark. Then I told him,"I ended up losing, ‘Spygate.’ He broke out laughing."

of course,The Patriots, are used to this circus. This is their third Super Bowl in the last four years. There aren't too many new questions or weird characters that they haven't seen before.

Eagles. I’m an East Coast guy. Both of these teams are East Coast,"Have fun out there,Authentic James Conner Jersey, but I can drive to Philly. It’s a lot closer to get the Philly cheesesteak than to go to Boston and get some clam chowder."

also wore them.,Womens Joshua Dobbs Jersey,The Eagles were, loose. They took videos of the scene. They made fun of themselves and each other. Some interviewers wore dog masks. Some Eagles players, in fact,Authentic Javon Hargrave Jerse, such as defensive end Brandon Graham